Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Garage Sale

In order to help raise funds I am going to sell stuff from my journey. This could be really random stuff, but it is all pretty cool.

Right now for sale I have a rail road spike from Roseburg, a peace sign hand made with rusty wires from Sacramento, a marble found in San Jose, a BART pass with $0.25 on it, a BART pass with $0.80 on it, and a used CalTrain ticket.

There will be more things from my journey. Make offers. Enough to cover shipping costs, and a few bucks in my pocket.

2 comments:

  1. Tony, this is Adam, I'll buy that peace sign

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...I know the username says that this is from jacob...its really from Hannah. I don't have a google account, but he does! : )

    oh I was interested in the peace sign!! you should make more artwork-ish type of pieces. I will be totally interested in stuff like that!!

    ReplyDelete