Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 6 Sunday 10-04-09

I woke up at 7:30 to head out to the ramp. I was there for quite a while, returning to Jack In THe Box a few times to charge my phone. I was at the on ramp, and Hurricane went to the off ramp, with a sign saying "Traveling, Broke, & Ugly" he got a few food kick downs, and a few small kick downs. Then all of a sudden up the off ramp, a girl's front tires go out, and she spins off the road, with dust everywhere. She was alright, just a little shooken up. Hurricane gets some fruit cups, and we split them. He then got a $20 bill and decided that his luck was up for the day, and heads off.

First ride. I got a ride, maybe after 4 hours of waiting. I got picked up by three kids from Minnisota, and they go Walmart to Walmart spanging, and get a decent amount. Well, they drop me off in Willows, where the only things there is the Walmart, a Cafe, and an airport.

I was there from 2pm, until in started getting dark. I got some money kickdowns, and a Big Mac, fries, and a drink. I then went to the cafe to get some warm food, and ordered a side of corn bread for $1.95. They gave me a $8 burger and fries, and a drink for FREE! Best cornbread I have ever had. A drunk guy in the cafe walked up to my table handed me $10 and told me that he wished me the best of luck. I then went to Walmart with some of the money and bought a pair of thermals to keep my legs warm. I went back towards the cafe and slept underneath a revolving light tower for the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment